You are welcome to attend this group if you are a woman living with a cancer which has spread or returned.
What do we do?
The Rosemary Group meets weekly. The group is welcoming, friendly, relaxed and cheerful.
We hope you will:
- make new friends
- find ways to keep a good balance in your life
- focus on living fully right now
- try out new ideas and have fun
- share experiences and gain knowledge
- address any worrying physical or emotional concerns
- enjoy some time out in the country
Forthcoming meetings at 12.30pm
18th Feb Big C centre
25th Feb Big C centre
3rd March Mangreen trust